Customized Facial Procedures for all skin types and conditions
All facial treatments begin with a comprehensive consultation and skin analysis.
This customized facial is for all skin types. It includes steam, cleansing, exfoliating, extracting impurities and a mask to pinpoint your skin’s specific needs, conditions and goals! You will feel refreshed and leave glowing!
This highly effective skin polishing treatment uses a spray of micronized crystals to help break apart dead cell layers.
- Healthy cell rejuvenation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Lightens age spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Softens fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
Used to treat:
- Moderate to severe pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Accelerated skin health improvement
Superficial Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are a quick way to remove build up and congestion from the skin. After a consultation with our clinical esthetician we will determine which chemical peel and strength of peel would be most appropriate for your skin. For optimal results we recommend a series of 6 treatments.
- Overall vitality of the skin
- Enhance smoothness
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve superficial discoloration
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids)
- Glycolic acid- derived from sugar cane: best suited for normal to oily type skins.
- Lactic acid- derived from milk or molasses: best for treating dry mature skin types
BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids)
- Salicylic acid – derived from white willow bark: best suited for treating acne prone and congested skin
Medium Strength Chemical Peel
A consultation with our Esthetician is required before booking.
TCA peels are cosmetic treatments that use trichloroacetic acid (TCA) to improve your skin’s appearance. TCA peels come in a variety of strengths or concentrations of acid. The peel works to remove dead skin cells and stimulating new skin cell growth. It can be beneficial for acne, scarring, pigmentation, fine lines, and more.
Professional Home care products are imperative to maximizing your treatment results.
We offer a variety of medically supervised skin care lines.
- Elta MD
- PCA Skin
- Biocornium Scar Supervision
Call today to schedule a skin Care Consultation with one of our Clinical Esthetician.
Should you have any skin care questions feel free to contact our office in Sacramento 916-984-1600 or email your questions to email@example.com.