Customized Facial Procedures for all skin types and conditions
All facial treatments begin with a comprehensive consultation and skin analysis.
This customized facial is for all skin types. It includes steam, cleansing, exfoliating, extracting impurities and a mask to pinpoint your skin’s specific needs, conditions and goals! You will feel refreshed and leave glowing!
This highly effective skin polishing treatment uses a spray of micronized crystals to help break apart dead cell layers. For optimal results we recommend a series of 6 treatments.
- Healthy cell rejuvenation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Lightens age spots (hyperpigmentation)
- Softens fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars.
The DermaSweep MD treatment is the latest innovation in skin care rejuvenation using a more aggressive Microdermabrasion approach that is crystal free, available only to licensed medical practitioners. It combines precision brush tip exfoliation along with topical and variable vacuum pressure to gently lift and sweep away dead skin. You can look forward to your skin being resurfaced, brightened and rejuvenated!
Used to treat:
- Moderate to severe pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Accelerated skin health improvement
For best results the skin should be prepped with home care use of Retin A or AHA’s 6 weeks prior to this procedure.
Superficial Chemical Peels
Chemical peels are a quick way to remove build up and congestion from the skin. After a consultation with our clinical esthetician we will determine which chemical peel and strength of peel would be most appropriate for your skin. For optimal results we recommend a series of 6 treatments.
- Overall vitality of the skin
- Enhance smoothness
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve superficial discoloration
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids)
- Glycolic acid- derived from sugar cane: best suited for normal to oily type skins.
- Lactic acid- derived from milk or molasses: best for treating dry mature skin types
BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids)
- Salicylic acid – derived from white willow bark: best suited for treating acne prone and congested skin
Medium Strength Chemical Peel
A consultation with Dr. Mabourakh is needed prior to booking
A Blue Peel is a type of a medium chemical peel that is more effective in improving skin texture, pigment, vitality and freshness than a superficial peel. The acting agent used in a Blue Peel is trichloracetic acid (TCA).
The skin needs to be prepared with the Obagi Nu derm system 6 weeks prior to scheduling a blue peel. After completion of a blue peel, be prepared to go through a peeling process for about 3-5 days.
Professional Home care products are imperative to maximizing your treatment results.
We offer a variety of medically supervised skin care lines.
- Elta MD
- Z.O. Medical Skin Health
- Biocornium Scar Supervision
Call today to schedule a skin Care Consultation with our Clinical Esthetician, Heidi.
Should you have any skin care questions feel free to contact our office 916-984-1600 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org